What's new

Charity raffle vape bundle

Whoever chooses the Heatvape Ecotank send me a pm with your address and will get it off to you tomorrow

LOL @MrDJ is already one step in front of me there I was just about to do that

Also thank you to @scrumpox @MrDJ @moley @kylewilson89 @vape_laur @pfvapes @cheltenham cat @9668harry @kersey @city461 @paul-7 for their kind donations and everyone else who donated money and help raise £261 for noahs ark childrens hospital. This link will show u what this money could pay for HERE

Let me just echo a big thank you all for putting this great compitition on. A wonderful compitition and we managed to raise some money for a great cause :)

took the words out of my mouth. thank you everyone who donated, the causes getting recognition really are invaluable to us, and you lot have brought tears to my eyes with your generosity. from the bottom of my heart, thank you all x

Altlantis mega "dustbin lid" edition let me know I will get Pickfords to deliver..

yea got 2 mods and two tanks on the go so could do with more haha. thank you everyone :)
the tesla is a unregulated mod so no messing around with watts it will adjust to what ever coil u have installed and can go to .1 ohm although i never did go that low on it. Youll love that mod especially with the gob mini on it

Ooooooooh, bloody hell. Well first off I'd like to thank @hatechoosingusernames for organising this raffle and I'm sure all the money raised will be well received. Mr and Mrs mole juice for the good work they do and I hope little mole gets on the mend soon. Everyone that has contributed prizes and entered into the spirit of this, all bloody good apes.

Now if ive got this right, I'd like to take up @pfvapes donation if i could.
Thank you all

Congratulations to all the winners, great stuff [emoji1]

Let me know where I'm sending the goodies once it's all sorted and I'll get them sent asap.

Back
Top Bottom