What's new

Charity raffle vape bundle

Congratulations to all the winners :2thumbsup: let me know where I'm sending the tank ;)

Ooooooooh, bloody hell. Well first off I'd like to thank @hatechoosingusernames for organising this raffle and I'm sure all the money raised will be well received. Mr and Mrs mole juice for the good work they do and I hope little mole gets on the mend soon. Everyone that has contributed prizes and entered into the spirit of this, all bloody good apes.

Now if ive got this right, I'd like to take up @pfvapes donation if i could.
Thank you all
No probs dude, PM me and I'll get it in the post :) congrats

Well boys and girls the potv generosity has shone through again for a wonderful cause and the hard work from our apes to sort it all out has shone on top of that.
Well done winners and hope this helps the cause close to our moleys hearts. And now let's all hope mini moley gets fixed up quick and has some good health ahead.
Good work everyone it was a pleasure to be involved.

First Prize won by welsh_dragoness

1)CRIUS tank (not sure what version I think v3)
2)TFV4 tank just the rba deck no coils
3)Goblin mini
4)UD Bellus
5)Adjustable air flow drip tip
6)About 20ml of Hod (see vaping with vic for review)
7)Tesla 100w unregulated mod.
8)Brand spanking new billow v2 kindly donated by @MrDJ thanks bud excellent idea
9)Dog Bone RDA Kindly donated by @scrumpox Thank you very much

runners up prizes

Thanks to @moley brand new Aeolus Rda clone
Thanks to @kylewilson89 Freak show mini.

thanks to @vape_laur Unused Manabush
thanks to @pfvapes with his kind donation of 5 x 30ml of his finest E juice and a TFV4 (minus the glass now lol) won by Juggles

UD's new Balrog tank to the raffle its completely unused more or less the same size as a goblin mini has topfill and as you will see comes with 0.5 & 1.8 kanthal coils and I think it's a 0.2 ni coil.... No box but its all brand new Kindly donated With thanks to @cheltenham cat won by city461

Another kind donation from @9668harry with thanks. A ephro tank and coils and a super tank RDA won by pneumatus
Another kind donation from @kersey Heatvape Ecotank

Another kind donation from @city461 Atlantis Mega (Velocity not included)

Another kind donation from @paul-7 Freemax Starre tank

Well done and congratulations to all that won and well done to the organisers and everybody who contributed, I enjoyed participating and it's nice to see people doing something positive for home charities and close to the heart of the moles.

I wish the moles and mini mole all the best, you truly deserve a win. :0)

Back
Top Bottom