What's new

Cheap mod recommendations

Deadanddripping

Postman
My Innokin coolfire Z60 has intermittently started switching off when firing, so I'm guessing it's heading for the bin. Has anyone seen any cheap 510 mods knocking around anywhere? I like the small size its only for running a mtl rta at 14W.

My Coolfire has been rubbish, only about a year old, the paint falls off and now this. I have a gozee which has been great.

So any good recommendations for me? Looking for a little, bargain mod or something pretty with a Bishop on it.

The Vaporesso Gen 220w is £9.99 only green or purple, good mod you can add two K25 batterys for £8 or G30 if you want more mah's doin MTL with bishop and i think that gives you free delivery.

Yeah I thought about that, I've got a gen 200 and a target 100. They are great but it's kinda bulky so I was thinking integrated battery.

Though I have seen they have a Vaporesso swag px80 that comes with a 510 adapter. Do you think it would work well using that?

Last edited:
Why not try your hands on the Vaporesso Luxe X Pro Pod Mod.

Small in the had and a good amount of room for liquid in the pod.

If you want a tiny mod the Lost Vape thelema Mini might work for you.
Yeah I was looking at one of those. I'm down to that or a swag px80. I've found them both for about £20. Probably go for the Vaporesso for a bit extra battery life. I have a spare 18650 knocking about too 👍

Though I have seen they have a Vaporesso swag px80 that comes with a 510 adapter. Do you think it would work well using that?

They did a swag that was a 510 mod I'd rather have that then a pod with adapter.
Some where online had the Aspire Mixx for £25

What about the IPV? there £25 similar device

Back
Top Bottom