What's new

Cheap online vape retailer- vaportiser.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

be74

Postman
I don't think I have come across a cheaper site than this place.. Their selection is not great but what they do have is bloomin cheap.. Prices are ex vat but even when you add the vodka n tonic they still work out to be cheap as chips.. Worth a look

£5.00 flat rate shipping.

Charging vat, yet no vat number on the site...

Naughty naughty

Naughty naughty

I should have picked up on that being an accountant!.. The £5 shipping charge is kinda steep and which made me add a few other bits n bobs into the basket.. Even with the shipping charge I reckon I have saved a few bob.. The mods they have our really cheap and was tempted to buy a back up.. Might do next time

After adding Vat the prices are more or less the same as Boldvape or Myepack for most items. and their postage is a lot cheaper

But they can't charge vat, unless they are vat registered, and I don't see the vat number, so I'm going to steer clear ta.

Naughty naughty
Can't believe what i am reading here, there is no requirement to display a VAT number on your site, but if you go and buy something then you will get a VAT receipt, if you're unsure go and look at asda tesco, argos etc
I've been buying off these guys for over 2 years, always had a VAT reciept, really the best prices anywhere in the uk, and £5 for shipping for next day courier, doesn't get much better than that, I ordered 22 bottles 30ml Fog 100 and around 10 box mods and 15 subox kits, guess what £5 next day delivery, what more do you people want

But they can't charge vat, unless they are vat registered, and I don't see the vat number, so I'm going to steer clear ta.

there is no requirement to display a VAT number on your site, but if you go and buy something then you will get a VAT receipt,

I should have picked up on that being an accountant!.. The £5 shipping charge is kinda steep and which made me add a few other bits n bobs into the basket.. Even with the shipping charge I reckon I have saved a few bob.. The mods they have our really cheap and was tempted to buy a back up.. Might do next time
then an accountant would know there is no requirement to put a VAT number on your site, and as you have purchased you would have received a VAT reciept

Just went on the Argos website to make a purchase, however I could not find a VAT number, Naughty Naughty, oh well ill steer clear of them then, you think me being a brain surgeon I would have clocked that before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom