What's new

Cheap online vape retailer- vaportiser.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
(a) You must display the name of your business, the company registration number (or proprietor's name), geographical address (not a PO Box number), contact information e.g., telephone number and email address, VAT registration number (if registered).

https://help.ekmpowershop.com/hc/en-gb/articles/204050325-Legal-Requirements-for-eCommerce-Websites

Just making a point, there is no requirement to display your VAT number on your website, period, if you purchase you get a VAT reciept,

we heard you the first time and the second and the third.

Can't believe what i am reading here, there is no requirement to display a VAT number on your site, but if you go and buy something then you will get a VAT receipt, if you're unsure go and look at asda tesco, argos etc
I've been buying off these guys for over 2 years, always had a VAT reciept, really the best prices anywhere in the uk, and £5 for shipping for next day courier, doesn't get much better than that, I ordered 22 bottles 30ml Fog 100 and around 10 box mods and 15 subox kits, guess what £5 next day delivery, what more do you people want
At you Vaportiser?

At you Vaportiser?
lol no just been buying off them for a while and think they are top notch UK company, and it just annoys me when people try and dig up pointless little errors, it's a bit ridiculous when you think about the VAT issue because if he wasn't VAT registered he could make his prices higher and they would still be good

Can't believe what i am reading here, there is no requirement to display a VAT number on your site, but if you go and buy something then you will get a VAT receipt, if you're unsure go and look at asda tesco, argos etc
I've been buying off these guys for over 2 years, always had a VAT reciept, really the best prices anywhere in the uk, and £5 for shipping for next day courier, doesn't get much better than that, I ordered 22 bottles 30ml Fog 100 and around 10 box mods and 15 subox kits, guess what £5 next day delivery, what more do you people want

Neil Oliver to deliver it and to be at my beck and call!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom