What's new

Cheapest atty stand ever

I should be on that show, what with my amazing skills!!

Hahaha you apes are all being far too kind, I was expecting some ridicule for my cheapness!

No, total respect for your creativity. Although I'm sure some apes would oblige and take the piss if you like.

Very similar to mine except I didn't bother with the pencil and ruler , hence my uneven spacing.
All of 15 seconds work , puts @vapesmarter to shame !

IMG_20190207_180642.jpg

did you go "full diva" when you smashed your sofa? :D

It was quite cathartic, much slicing and smashing! But I brought in the big guns (aka the boyfriend) to finish the job, and my wrecking skills were no match for him and the “Persuader”- yes, he named his big smashy hammer! Wood splinters and staples all over the place!!!!

But one lone piece of wood managed to evade the Dump, which spawned the idea for the atty stand!

I keep meaning to do a better one out of a nice oak block I've got and measuring it properly but it's on the very long list of jobs I can't be arsed to do.

The drip tip Johnny's are crown coils covers to keep the cat hair and dust out , top tip . Even more recycling

Cat hair and dust? Vape through it, man!

When I went to work last week I had a tea bag in my pocket to make a cuppa , which I promptly forgot about and unknown to me it burst giving me a pocket full of tea leaves which I didn't find out about til I pulled my vape out took a toke and got a mouthful of them .
Certainly not recommended

Back
Top Bottom