What's new

Chefs flavours Raffle

crustyfolker

Veteran
So Apes a couple of weeks ago i made a thread about Chefs flavours having a Raffle to raise Money for. A family that lost everything including their Dog in a tragic house fire. The Family are a friend of Chefs Manageress Rhiannon Bailey. Theres some really good prizes been donated and the raffle is now live and will be till Friday.
You will need to join Chefs Flavours Group on Facebook i will link it at the end of thisPost and tickets are £5 each with no limit to the number you can purchase. heres the message thats on facebook along with a prizes list

Hi Guys!!!

So here we go! Time to raise some dosh to help get a family back to normal after the devastating fire that destroyed their home and belongings. I cannot begin to imagine what they are going through so hopefully we can ease the stress with a bit of dosh!
1f642.png
:)

We had an incredible response from both vendors and the public all donating some great prizes to support this raffle so a massive thank you to you all!

Right on to the raffle....

Please read through the details and take your time buying the tickets. The google doc will be open until 8pm Friday 28th so you have plenty of time.

Please read the info on the google doc before filling in.

Tickets are £5 each and there is no limit to the amount you can buy.

We will put all the names in to the randomiser and we will randomise it 3 times. On the 3rd click we will have our list of winners.

A video will be posted on the group to show the winners.

Prizes will be numbered and where you come on the randomised list will relate to the prize with that number.

People will be allowed to win multiple prizes.

Our decision is final. Hopefully there won't be any dramas as this is all for charity but in case of any issues our decision is final. (Check me out being all strict and stuff!)
1f603.png
:D

We don't have all the prizes at Chefs so, if you win a prize from one of the vendors, I will tag both the winner and the vendor in the prize list so you can make arrangements for shipping.

Now on to the fun stuff....

THE PRIZE LIST!!!!!!

1. Wapari Wide. 26650 mod

2. Zero Extreme 26650 mod

3. Blackrose EVO 18650 mod

4. Hellfire Phantom 18650 mod

5. CLZ 18650 mod and juice selection

6. Roach Mods 26650 mod

7. Glas Ti 18650 Mech mod

8. Octopus Squonker Mech mod

9. Asylum Mods 'The Sherman'

10. Hobo Drifter RDA

11. Hellfire Viper V2

12. Black Plato Mod

13. Modmaker Gboy+ Mod - donated by Alun Davies

14. £100 Chefs Flavours/Vapour Voucher – Donated by John Sim

15. £50 Voucher for Chefs Flavours

16. £50 Voucher for Chefs Flavours

17. 5 x 100ml of any chuffing mad E-liquid – Donated by Chris Wingfield at Chuffing Mad.

18. Black Plato Mod – Also donated by Chris Wingfield from his personal collection.

19. Selection pack of Chuff Stuff E-liquid – Donated by Heather Hartley at Chuff Stuff.

20. 5 x 100ml of Tub Thumping Brews E-liquid – Donated by Paul Dargan at Tub Thumping Brews.

21. 4 x 100ml of Shytots E-liquid – Donated by Jane Mulligan at Shytots.

22. 5 x 100ml of Booom Juice E-liquid – Donated by Marcus Vergo at Booom Juice.

23. 1 x 100ml Sluice Juice E-liquid + 5 x 10ml E-liquid + T-shirt –Donated by Thomas Peach at Sluice Juice.

24. 1 x 100ml Sluice Juice E-liquid + 5 x 10ml E-liquid + T Shirt – Donated by Thomas Peach at Sluice Juice.

25. 1 x 100ml Sluice Juice E-liquid – Donated by Thomas Peach at Sluice Juice.

26. 5 x 10ml of Cornish E-liquids – Donated by Cornish E-liquids.

27. 5 x 100ml Tit Sauce E-liquid – Donated by Terry Cooper Haime at Tit Sauce.

28. Juice Bag – contains 2 juice collections by T-Juice. – Donated by T-Juice.

29. Juice Bag containing a selection of V.Ape E-liquids – Donated by V.APE.

30. Juice Bag containing a large selection of E-liquids.

31. Juice Bag containing a selection of Cloudy Reef E-liquids.

32. Collection pack of Coil Glaze E-liquids.

33. Collection pack of Craft Vapes E-liquid.

34. Collection of Miss Pennysworth Elixirs E-liquid.

35. 5 x 10ml of Mum’s Home Baked E-liquids.

36. Collection of Tuxedo Vapes E-liquids.

37. Collection of Siren E-liquids.

38. Juice Bag containing at least 10 E-liquids (30ml and 10mls) –
(Random Selection)

39. Juice Bag containing at least 10 E-liquids (30ml and 10mls) – (Random Selection)

40. Juice Bag containing at least 10 E-liquids (30ml and 10mls) – (Random Selection)

41. Juice Bag containing at least 10 E-liquids (30ml and 10mls) – (Random Selection)

Now I'm sure you'll agree that one hell of a prize list! Make sure you tell your friends what's going on here as well so we can raise as much money as we can for a great cause!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

https://goo.gl/forms/oS2oegaBkEOU72In1

Further more i have done a small charity giveaway myself cost is £1 to enter which can be found here, which will end tomorrow and all money raised will be given to the family that suffered from the tragic fire. I will ask @Rob to draw the winner to make it legit along with all money paid in which Rob is also handling, Thanks again to you Rob for your help
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...reads/fund-raising-2500-post-giveaway.121057/.

Ok Chefs flavours group is here come and join and take part in the raffle Thanks for reading and good luck to anyone who enters either raffle.

Back
Top Bottom