What's new

China exports banned

Qur company has been in e-cig industry for 6 years and our company has received up-to 6 phone calls and some emails asking if China government is going to ban e-cig export. Hence I feel it necessary to warn you guys of this info.

We have contacted several largest electronic cigarette manufacturers and trading companies in China. And we HAVE confirmed that THERE IS NO SUCH LAW TO BAN ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE EXPORT FROM CHINA.

My guess about this rumor is an April Fool's prank. Considering all the fights, arguments, and callings about the legislative issues on e-cigs, this rumor may cause panics among people in this industry. So I think this joke is NOT FUNNY AT ALL!!

However, two points still require everybody's attentions. One is the regulations about e-cig related customer clearance in HK has changed some clauses, but that only has impact on the freight service providers that were less informed. Detailed and further resolutions may come out around Apr-5. Hence, most courier providers can still run perfectly.

The other is that we is a legit licensed trading company with government issued certification to do business in this industry, so EVEN IF there WERE such law banning e-cig exports in China, we could be previously informed and had the right to export during the provided buffer time, which may last from 6 MONTHS TO 1 YEAR.

It is already Apr.1 in China, so I think this rumor is at its first stage. Whoever created this bad joke is not gonna make what they want. Plz help us to end this TERRIBLE PRANK and AVOID further panics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom