What's new

Classies sales

I hadn't seen that. I guess the mods don't consider that to technically be a home brew.
Which is strange because all the reasons iv heard of for not selling diy like someone's dirty kitchen or pissy finger's or spreading sickness or not having a clean room all still fit with one shots yet now its different don't make sense to me

If I remember right. The sale of one shot juice is allowed but you can't sell a juice which you have fully made yourself with multiple flavours

At the moment, this is the stance we are taking. Home Brew, as in concocted by you, NO!!! One Shots......... as long as ALL the details are CLEARLY stated and shown........ are OK for now.
For any further clarification on this, please speak to @OccultScientist :2thumbsup:

As an aside, if it were down to me....... which it isn't......... there would be NO Homebrew OR One Shots. :16:

Home Brew, as in concocted by you, NO!!! One Shots......... as long as ALL the details are CLEARLY stated and shown........ are OK for now.

Cheers for clarifying @Rob. To me it's all homebrew, so I'll just steer clear :)

Looks like I wont be able to sell any of my juices on here then....I'll just stick to my website......I got quite good feedback on a couple of my juices at Vapefest from some of the members on here though.

Back
Top Bottom