What's new

Clone RDA how bad are?

Dont think ive had a bad one yet. Normally ill buy a clone to see if i like something then grab an authentic if its good.

can anyone give a list of clone rda's from FT that has been tested? about five six? atm i got a wasp, and on order an ytfk narca and ytfk hadaly

can anyone give a list of clone rda's from FT that has been tested? about five six? atm i got a wasp, and on order an ytfk narca and ytfk hadaly

The best way is to find the RDA you want & have a read of the reviews & discussions. If you're willing to order a clone RDA without any reviews, you're basically a guinea pig so leaving a review is most helpful for others.

Touch wood, I've ordered dozens of clone RDAs from Fasttech & they've be fine for the most part.

The best way is to find the RDA you want & have a read of the reviews & discussions. If you're willing to order a clone RDA without any reviews, you're basically a guinea pig so leaving a review is most helpful for others.

Touch wood, I've ordered dozens of clone RDAs from Fasttech & they've be fine for the most part.
ok i will head on FT forum

Back
Top Bottom