What's new

Clone RDA how bad are?

AdriaNocenzi

Postman
My first clone is an haladay, I have also an original wasp nano, I was thinking to get more clone but I'm not completely satisfied, as vape experience, with the haladay so I was wondering if all the clone are a disappointment or there are good clones to actually worth try?

As a general rule of thumb they’ve come on in leaks and bounds of late.
If you plump for SXK, YFTK, Coppervape and Kindbright versions they’ll be extremely good. The likes of Fastech and 3FVape are the best places to start looking.

Have fun [emoji2]

I got mine from FT but I guess I picked the shitty one, now brand was mentioned

There are still shitty ones out there, and the ‘branded’ clones will generally be a few more $. You sometimes have to search for them but they’re there with the more popular atties.

I buy some clones just to test the water then I buy the original (if I can some use FB groups) The original are made better feel better and vape better most times. If i did a blind test on the vape side of things I probably wouldnt have a clue whats what. But I have to say its nice owning a proper one.

As sirlugg and the guys have said. Look out for sxk, smjy and coppervape clones. These are usually pretty accurate and use good quality materials. Ytfk can be good but also they've sold some stinkers so it's worth checking the review's of th ytfk clones before you buy.
All the above names are good manufacturers who also make their own products except ytfk who are just a purchasing group who sell on.

Back
Top Bottom