What's new

How did you stop vaping

the vape is much easier to slip into chain puffing all the time because it’s endless. at least with fags you had a rough idea how many you were smoking. i just get carried away.

i even notice it outside my office puffing. if it’s only vapers there is no end point. if someone is smoking that is the marker to go back in 🤣

That’s just it no end point just carry on vaping. Anyway just got my Nordics gonna try them tomorrow at work. Will either attack my customers or get ulcers

Attachments

• IMG_3563.jpeg
    IMG_3563.jpeg
    422.7 KB · Views: 0
That’s just it no end point just carry on vaping. Anyway just got my Nordics gonna try them tomorrow at work. Will either attack my customers or get ulcers

Got my delivery today of Nordic stuff, tried a couple of them and managed to stop off the vapes for a few hours. I'm intending on using them in the summer holidays for when I fly to Rhodes. I think they're pretty good and easy to use.

As this seems to have turned into a pouch thread...

... The Nordics are far less 'tingly' than the ZYN pouches. I think I might prefer the ZYN, but it does grate a bit that they are made by Philip Morris.

Last edited:
Was going to try one tonight but Im drinking beer and then its whiskey time so prob not a great idea

As this seems to have turned into a pouch thread...

... The Nordics are far less 'tingly' than the ZYM pouches. I think I might prefer the ZYM, but it does grate a bit that they are made by Philip Morris.
Your probably not on about the I love you Phil one ,but the A hole smoke free bloke

Was going to try one tonight but Im drinking beer and then its whiskey time so prob not a great idea

Probably not if you are used to vaping and drinking.

Wait until work like you said.... I think that's a good idea.

Your probably not on about the I love you Phil one ,but the A hole smoke free bloke

lol, I have no idea what any of that means!

Philip Morris- big tobacco company, they've had enough of my money over the years!

lol, I have no idea what any of that means!

Philip Morris- big tobacco company, they've had enough of my money over the years!
I love you Philiip Morris was a film with Jim Carey and Ewan Mcgregor about 2006 or something a funny film

Back
Top Bottom