What's new

How did you stop vaping

I cut down on the nic but first off did it to much and to quickly.
Eventually I had it down to 1mil and the started to dilute even that and then did a while on no nic.
What tipped me into stopping completely was ending up in A&E thinking I may be having another heart attack but wasn't.
While waiting most of the night in the waiting room I caught COVID.
This was at the height of the pandemic.
That is what made me stop.

Hello all. It's been a long time since I've written anything on the forum, but been checking in ever now and again to have a read. I'm also at that trying to knock the vaping on the head time. My last mod is slowly dying - one of the old eleaf picos 75w which I had since they came out. Still have a mech mod but don't really want to use. I don't want to start buying new kit. So seems like after 12 years vaping - which originally was to give up the cigs (which worked fine) it's really time to stop the vaping. For me anyway. I'm down to 1mg nic - so I don't think I will miss too much. It was never intended to be a 10+ year habit, and It certainly did the job of getting me off the cigs. I'd recommend vaping to anyone trying to get off cigs. But getting off the vapes - is a new challenge, I never really considered it would be an issue when I started vaping. I think at this stage it's just breaking a habit rather than an addiction. We shall have to see. All the best Jools.

Back
Top Bottom