What's new

"Clone" recipe

davroz

Postman
Before you move this to mixology read on :)

I decided to do some research and replicate a recipe I'm kinda familiar with.

To start lets use some familiar ingredients

Nicotine at you favorite strength
Propylene glycol
Glycerol / Glycerine
Sucralose
Anhydrous ethanol or you can probably use Vodka if you can't get this
Purified water
Some mint flavour and a cooling additive

Then onto the stuff you might not be so familiar with :)

Trometamol - also known as Tris in the industry, its a buffer to help control PH
Poloxamer 407 - an anionic surfactant often found in shampoo/conditioner to keep hair strands apart, but here it helps all the ingredients "come together"
Sodium hydrogen carbonate - good old bicarb, also helps with ph balance, and gives a mild salty tang
Levomenthol - used extensively in Deep Heat cooling gel. It triggers a strong sensation of cold and is a bit of a pain killer
Acesulfame potassium - another sweetener 200 times stronger than sugar, in case the sucralose above didn't do the job
Hydrochloric acid - for that taste of bitter lemons and acid balance. Don't go above 0.5% solution unless you want that "real" throat hit :)

And voila ... mix the above, give it a good old shake (needs no steeping) and you have the Nicorette QuickMist recipe.

On an interesting side note it means that PG, glycerine and sucralose (as well as the above crap) are approved for inhalation. So check your flavouring ingredients for nasties, mix up, and vape on happy :)

Wouldn't it be easier to just make a mint julip and vape your favorite juice;)

Very much ;)

sorry for this but i wouldn't vape the above as its not my sort of thing. more into fruits and desserts myself. give me Dragonfruit cheesecake all day or some suicide bunny or caramel cloud, blueberry, lemon meringue etc. All i care about is not inhaling tobacco smoke. remeber vaping is 95% safer than smoking

Back
Top Bottom