What's new

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great write-up Raguri!
Didn't you receive a genny type atty a couple of months ago?
How about a cloud chasing write-up for those too?

Sent that off in a pif, forgot who it was to but haven't had anything saying they've got it...
Cloud chasing on a gennie is a Bitch though. Hence why I didn't really bother haha

Quit talking. Get building! ;)

Yes master!! Haha

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1398624142.607299.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Va

Is it? I think I've been having success with my dual coil genny setup. Produces big(ish) clouds but I haven't been able to compare with anyone else's so for all I know I could be the world's tallest midget!

Yes master!! Haha
So that's why you asked for a photo! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Omg. New profile pic I think

View attachment 24300

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Va

Is it? I think I've been having success with my dual coil genny setup. Produces big(ish) clouds but I haven't been able to compare with anyone else's so for all I know I could be the world's tallest midget!

Search for show clouds, and it'll come up ;)

i know a couple of guys who get amazing clouds from RSST gennies, 20G and cotton setups.

Very nice article m8. Nowhere near ready to try that sort of stuff myself yet, but it did explain some of the jargon that has been confusing me.

Whats your nick on WoT then?

i know a couple of guys who get amazing clouds from RSST gennies, 20G and cotton setups.

This is going to make me sound snobby, but I hate gennies being wicked with cotton..,

Very nice article m8. Nowhere near ready to try that sort of stuff myself yet, but it did explain some of the jargon that has been confusing me.

Whats your nick on WoT then?

I play on Xbox 360 as I currently don't have a pc... but, if you're on that it's asylumrunaway xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom