What's new

Cloud Chasing/Sub Ohming for Dummies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bloody horrible, full of 8 year olds who scream down their mics, and the control system on it is dire. Haha

Hahahahahahahaha. I never use the voice comms in WoT on the PC, I have my own TeamSpeak server and my own clan:2thumbsup:

Used to do that for black hawk down. God I miss pc gaming .
Thats one good thing about WoT though, you can play on relatively old hardware. My old rig was a HP DC7800 that I got free from work, and I put a GT630 in it and played about 6000 games in it. My boy is still using it to play WoT. Total cost was like 70 quid for the graphics card!

Thats one good thing about WoT though, you can play on relatively old hardware. My old rig was a HP DC7800 that I got free from work, and I put a GT630 in it and played about 6000 games in it. My boy is still using it to play WoT. Total cost was like 70 quid for the graphics card!

Well, I have a rig atm which is bad spec wise... and doesn't work. Everything powers up but there's no video or audio output :(
Grrrr

And Woooo!!! Major thanks to the mod team for making this a sticky. Hopefully this will cut my inbox in half xD

I have a question, is there really that big an advantage of a copper mod over a stainless mod? I mean, should I bother trading my ss nemi for a copper one?

Also, is copper as much of a PITA to keep nice as brass? I'm never getting another brass mod..... ever!

I have a question, is there really that big an advantage of a copper mod over a stainless mod? I mean, should I bother trading my ss nemi for a copper one?

Also, is copper as much of a PITA to keep nice as brass? I'm never getting another brass mod..... ever!

Yes as you will get more power from the battery to the coil.

Yes, but looks awesome when tarnished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom