What's new

Coming soon! Indigene Eliquid and the Tamahaac Range!

In Thailand at moment, smoked my 4th fag and really pissed at myself. First time in 2 years. At least I got these new juices to look forward to when back.

In Thailand at moment, smoked my 4th fag and really pissed at myself. First time in 2 years. At least I got these new juices to look forward to when back.
That's why I won't even consider going to Thailand.

That's why I won't even consider going to Thailand.
Actually going to Australia to visit partners family for couple of weeks. In Thailand as a stop over for 3 nights didn't know about Thai laws on vaping when I booked it. Sent my vape gear and some manabush to brother in-law in Sydney so should be vaping again in couple of days.

Last edited:
Actually going to Australia to visit partners family for couple of weeks. In Thailand as a stop over for 3 nights didn't know about Thai laws on vaping when I booked it. Sent my vape gear and some manabush to brother in-law in Sydney so should be vaping again in couple of days.

Received my 100ml of Kona paka this morning it's pretty amazing prob the best coffee vape I have found so far and I have tried 20 plus so far in my search for my perfect coffee morning vape and now have found it, excellent work guys keep it up

Back
Top Bottom