What's new

Coming soon! Indigene Eliquid and the Tamahaac Range!

Its turkish tobacco and fox grape on the Tamahaac base :)

although to be fair @eyeball kid or @Rob can actually describe it better than I can!

Best described as the greatest "grown up" tobacco liquid you'll EVER Vape

I gonna have to claw myself away from my diy liquid and try some of this me thinks

I'm pretty sure when I die they will have to pry a bottle of paraXu out of one hand and a bottle of nanabhozo out the other.
It's an astounding liquid. It is tobacco but it's a flavour all of it's own. Just get some when you can.

A new one to add to the must try list :)

Though to be honest ,it's a short list as i don't do fruity e-liquids like strawberry or melon or any of those with menthol .
I have enough wasted purchases of juices that didn't mention on the label they contain menthol so you only find out after you've opened them.

Nearly every shop i go in always has a huge selection of fruit or menthol flavours ,i say have you got anything like Manabush and they go blank.
So i have to explain what it is ,very strange .
It seems the mainstream market out there is not geared up for the good quality tobacco -ish type flavours..

The best they come with is some basic waffles or butterscotch.
Hence why i rarely buy from high-street shops anymore even though i do have a lot of e-shops i can go to in a 2 mile radius where i live.

Back
Top Bottom