What's new

coming soon "milverton" a mod for jon the vape

Could be.....

Just been asked to do a pipe so he can use it for a weed pipe....

Now this is tricky liz takes cbd so I’m being a hypocrite but I’m no prude tricky as a maker I can’t promote or be seen as dodgy

Weed is legal in parts of the US ... recon won't be long til it's legal in every state here.

Hmm more messages I’ve just been tagged as it’s just been shared on Instagram 53 thousand views

It’s really odd just because it shared doesn’t mean lots of orders

Hmm more messages I’ve just been tagged as it’s just been shared on Instagram 53 thousand views

Hope you get a lot of orders
Is the link on your facebook? If so I'll share it. Got some Vaper friends on my Facebook friends list

It is very quiet Todd has shown a video of moriarty on his Instagram it’s had 2600 views so far and been reshared lots of times have I ordered a Porsche yet nope 3 enquires 2 are nutters and the third just said “pipe” “pipe” “pipe”

Ahhhh...so that's how works then! I thought you put thevids up on here somewhere! I don't have a instagram account....i dunno what instagram is, another kinda twatter thing..or wherever it's called?!

As fer that third 'nutter'...you sure it's not just some random plumber looking for a part?

I did look on your website...then looked in the for sale section...there's naff all there! :tongue:

Just wondering though...do you make fully or semi reg pipes at all?

Last edited:

Far be it for me to tell you how conduct your business Stu...but for the unitiated, and perhaps folks who don't use FB, instagram, twitter etc....not stating that the pieces you showcase are actually for sale, might be a contributing factor perhaps?! Granted, for those who know better will know what the deal is. Maybe add more spec details, info, prices etc..& which ones are still available (if they're one off pieces), so folks know. Granted..just emailing would achieve the same result....it's surprising how some folks don't realise that though...like me! :doh:

It looks to me, like you're just showing them off!

Last edited:
Ahhhh...so that's how works then! I thought you put thevids up on here somewhere! I don't have a instagram account....i dunno what instagram is, another kinda twatter thing..or wherever it's called?!

As fer that third 'nutter'...you sure it's not just some random plumber looking for a part?

I did look on your website...then look in the for sale section...there's naff all there! :tongue:

Just wondering though...do make fully or semi reg pipes at all?

this is where is it gets complicated, you make something but you need to sell it so its websites forums Instagram twitter etc facebook is shite really but Instagram is fast-paced really fast so far todds and now my vid on Instagram has been shared its just been picked up by ace vapes who's running with it hes a big hitter 188k followers so in the last hour that's 1300 views but will it get orders 50/50 do I want lots of orders well no the same pipe again and again with the same colours is not my bag. instagram is all visual stating the price yes I've toyed with this but I'm a bespoke maker I do sell off the website from time to time but I run on single items

now my wife says take the cash run with it make 200 bang sell sell sell, but for me, that's just not me, I like being busy but the whole coming soon threads the colours the touches do it for me more than the selling bit or the making I want this to be fun inspirational not im making the same thing on a production line

a regulated pipe yes I have an idea but fitting in a board and the 18650 battery in would make the pipe silly big but it is what people want but I disagree a little as an ex-pipe smoker it was all about flavour resting the pipe smoking pipes in a rotation if I want a hit of nicotine I would have a ciggie so the pipes I'm doing is based on that a 18350 is equal to one bowl of fine tobacco if you use the right juice etc its all about flavour but I could be wrong its all subjective.

I would say 60% of my time is promotion and I'm not trying that hard long days you don't switch off if someone said I want to be a modmaker I would say prepare to work 120hours a week spend 8 to 10k on it and you might have something 12 months down the line

but I don't consider myself a brilliant game-changer modmaker, I make stuff and try and sell it at a reasonable price

Back
Top Bottom