What's new

Coronavirus in other countries

Over 2000 Americans reported dead yesterday though, and about 500 in the UK - and we're on lockdown? :(

It looks as though the number of new daily cases is starting to go down in the U.K. though, remember it takes a few weeks before you see a reduction in hospitalisations, and then deaths. These *should* follow. The rate of cases in the USA only seems to be going up right now :(

don’t a lot of americans live off the grid out in the sticks?
We're a country; they're a continent. They've got a lot more sticks than we do. Much like Australia's outback, in my mind.

We're a country; they're a continent. They've got a lot more sticks than we do. Much like Australia's outback, in my mind.

aye, so it may mean there are a lot of uncounted deaths. or that’s what i was thinking anyway.

aye, so it may mean there are a lot of uncounted deaths. or that’s what i was thinking anyway.
I wouldn't expect too many uncounted deaths. However, a lot of that space is Republican. And with the entire Republican party seemingly having caught bat shit crazy from Trump, I cannot help but wonder how much pressure there is locally not to attribute coronavirus as the cause of death when other health factors played a role. :hmm:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom