What's new

Coronavirus UK Daily Statistics

No I don't mind it here, do you mean the corona, it's back to being that again.

aye, corona, that’s what i said. it was a butterfly and pig for a while i think they were trying to trendify it. across from langside halls? the georgic was my favourite pub in shawlands when i lived round that way. and a few further doon, heraghty’s, allison arms.

Last edited:
aye, corona, that’s what i said. it was a butterfly and pig for a while i think they were trying to trendify it. across from langside halls? the georgic was my favourite pub in shawlands when i lived round that way. and a few further doon, heraghty’s, allison arms.
Never noticed you said that. Aye it went ultra hipster. Went in once fron it changed, never thought I'd miss the menchies on the ceiling done wae a lighter. The Georgic is too wee for me. I like the granary. Wetherspoons have bought the old Waverly.

I'm not even going to explain it to you, you clearly wouldn't get it anyway.

Try me, I get a lot of things.

Money.
Beer.
Sex.
Friendship.
Foreign holidays.
Free prescriptions.
Tax rebates.
Food.
Betting tips.

Want to talk about any of these, pick one, or do you not get any of them. :)

Try me, I get a lot of things.

Money.
Beer.
Sex.
Friendship.
Foreign holidays.
Free prescriptions.
Tax rebates.
Food.
Betting tips.

Want to talk about any of these, pick one, or do you not get any of them. :)

I'll pass, you've just demonstrated that you definitely don't get it. But that's a nice little list you have there, that should keep you content.

Britain confirms another 2,948 cases of coronavirus and three deaths as infection rates surge in the Midlands and North of England

Back
Top Bottom