What's new

Crius with Velocity style deck

Mind you with the time it takes to get here it may just be worth waiting on a UK vendor.
thats exactly what i was thinking and why i messaged myepack. we were having a discussion on another forum and i found the ft one and everyone jumped on and bought. but im going to wait at least another week to see if i can buy one in the uk

best of waiting a few weeks then as they will probably have a new version coming out soon with something else we all want on our tanks lol
the crius is a fantastic tank i havent touched any of my other tanks since owning one. i dont think they could improve it any more than adding the velocity style deck

but even the standard deck is a very very good atty plenty of flavour and cloud

the crius is a fantastic tank i havent touched any of my other tanks since owning one. i dont think they could improve it any more than adding the velocity style deck

i got one last week and your right there a great tank i was using the stock coils up until today when i put my own in and it still chucks clouds on a 0.58ohm dual coil. i will say i still use my subtank minio tanks from time to time as i like them aswell

We have the new velocity style Crius and the new deck on order should be in stock sometime next week
If the deck fits the current model can you hold me one? If not I will have to buy a new tank.

Back
Top Bottom