What's new

CTHULHU AIO!!!!!?

valtonio

Postman
After much research and great help and advice on here in going to order the Cthhulhu and the 520. Could you advise on some good mtl rdl coils to purchase also so that I can get up and running as soon as everything arrives. I currently vape 20mg nic salts and have found that the vaporesso xros 3 with the 0.6ohm pod to be my sweet spot.!! So if I could replicate that sort of taaste and performance from the cthulhu I'd be very happy .

I look forward to hearing from you, and as always thank you....

The 520 is pish, go for the Diver.
I think they got the 520 for the stock coil options.

I preferred the diver over the 520 too but I didn't think much of either of them compared to some of the better options out there.

Still using my Diver in the Pulse AIO tbh.

Last edited by a moderator:
After much research and great help and advice on here in going to order the Cthhulhu and the 520. Could you advise on some good mtl rdl coils to purchase also so that I can get up and running as soon as everything arrives. I currently vape 20mg nic salts and have found that the vaporesso xros 3 with the 0.6ohm pod to be my sweet spot.!! So if I could replicate that sort of taaste and performance from the cthulhu I'd be very happy .

I look forward to hearing from you, and as always thank you....

Proper Coils does MTL coils and RDL coils specially for boro tanks. They are superb value.

Back
Top Bottom