What's new

Custard Slice - Christmas special, batch 2 in stock. Shipping now!

Strawberry Slice and a couple more Custard Slice even though I haven’t yet collected my first order that’s been waiting collection all week (poxy gearbox went on the motor)

Haha, that’s brave ordering more without trying it! [emoji23]

I hope you like it mate!

@Lee i hate you sometimes :D

ive been sat on the checkout page for almost 30 minutes changing this and changing that arghh!

almost went for 4 custard slice as this bottle i got today is half empty and not going to last long.
then i thought only fair to let others have a chance as the custrad slice is the bollocks. actually i think it has topped your previous christmas custard which was also dalm good.
so im risking it for a biscuit and getting one of each custard and trying your breezy berry and limesicle.
keep up the grand work fella :2thumbsup:

A couple more custard slices and 2 of the strawberry ordered. Gonna stash them for my 2 weeks off at christmas

@Lee i hate you sometimes :D

ive been sat on the checkout page for almost 30 minutes changing this and changing that arghh!

almost went for 4 custard slice as this bottle i got today is half empty and not going to last long.
then i thought only fair to let others have a chance as the custrad slice is the bollocks. actually i think it has topped your previous christmas custard which was also dalm good.
so im risking it for a biscuit and getting one of each custard and trying your breezy berry and limesicle.
keep up the grand work fella :2thumbsup:

You’re not drinking it are you mate? [emoji23]

I’m pleased you like it, I’ve been eager to hear what you think as the forum custard man haha. I hope you enjoy the strawberry and the fruits [emoji16]

A couple more custard slices and 2 of the strawberry ordered. Gonna stash them for my 2 weeks off at christmas

Make sure you do! They will be a right treat with a months steep on them [emoji7]

I have just ordered 2X Vanilla Slice and 2X Strawberry Slice.
Hard to say no with such a big discount.
I will put them away steeping until Xmas day when I will vape them my new mod and RTAs....Xmas pressies from me to me :2thumbsup:

I have just ordered 2X Vanilla Slice and 2X Strawberry Slice.
Hard to say no with such a big discount.
I will put them away steeping until Xmas day when I will vape them my new mod and RTAs....Xmas pressies from me to me :2thumbsup:

I just seen your order then, I was trying to put a forum name to it! I knew I recognised it [emoji23]

Yeah stick them away! Although perhaps a cheeky little drip when they arrive to sample? [emoji16]

I just seen your order then, I was trying to put a forum name to it! I knew I recognised it [emoji23]

Yeah stick them away! Although perhaps a cheeky little drip when they arrive to sample? [emoji16]
I normally have a "tip of tongue" taste of new juices before steeping for a few weeks. Would you believe I still have a bottle or two of Dripworx Lemon Meringue in my stash ?

I normally have a "tip of tongue" taste of new juices before steeping for a few weeks. Would you believe I still have a bottle or two of Dripworx Lemon Meringue in my stash ?

No way? I dunno how you guys keep juice for so long [emoji16]

As soon as I buy something it’s ripped out the posties arm, nic shot in and almost done in by the end of the day [emoji23]

Got to say @Lee,apart from your liquids being top notch, the cost of postage on a free delivery order must chew right in to your overheads! A 60quid order with discount becomes 30 quid and £4.45 of that is postage! Then you have bottles and labels and envelopes and packing to account for, not to mention the raw ingredients and all the other associated costs!

I'm a miserable Scottish chunt and usually mix my own from concentrates, but on the rare occasion I do buy ready made, and I go back to the early heady days of Dripworx, I've never had a duff juice from you buddy. Keep up the good work and look forward to the Bateman range of NET's :)

Back
Top Bottom