What's new

Custard Slice - Christmas special, batch 2 in stock. Shipping now!

If she kills me off, it's on your head ![emoji23]

Well I don’t like to be the bearer of bad news but December will be bringing 8, possibly 9 new flavours spread over two new ranges.

Luckily enough for you 3 of them are strong tobaccos so atleast that takes some pressure off [emoji16]

Well I don’t like to be the bearer of bad news but December will be bringing 8, possibly 9 new flavours spread over two new ranges.

Luckily enough for you 3 of them are strong tobaccos so atleast that takes some pressure off [emoji16]
Thanks mate, thats really thoughtful of you, custard slice permanent line??? Please [emoji16]

Thanks mate, thats really thoughtful of you, custard slice permanent line??? Please [emoji16]

[emoji23][emoji23]

Ah no, I hadn’t thought about the custard slice! I think we’ll let this batch go and then see if people are still having withdrawals in the new year [emoji16]

[emoji23][emoji23]

Ah no, I hadn’t thought about the custard slice! I think we’ll let this batch go and then see if people are still having withdrawals in the new year [emoji16]
Think i may have enough to last till xmas.... just[emoji6]

Picked it up yesterday and tried it today, glad I doubled up as it’s really good [emoji106]

Ah that’s good mate, I was a bit nervous when you said you hadn’t tried it. Glad to see you have some faith! [emoji41]

Back
Top Bottom