What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

One more to wrap today up [emoji16]

Also a custom mix.

IMG_6096.jpg

I believe these two are for @Serenity87 although I may have the names mixed up [emoji23] sorry if it’s not you! I try my best to remember everyone’s names [emoji16]

These are custom mix colour flips, one with silver flake. Both are custom height 10mm - a 810 with oring to fit the Uforce tank that comes with the Drag 2 kit.

View attachment 183724View attachment 183725
Thanks @Lee they look perfect!! Can’t wait for them to arrive!!! Also thanks for the Purple Rain... literally obsessed with your liquids :D

4D81B38A-10A2-4AF5-AC00-2EB510D769FA.jpeg
Well they arrived this morning and I love them @Lee thank you so much!

It’s so nice to be able to personalise my Vapes!
Perfect finish on them, they look so shiny! I know where to come when I want some more! :D

Few changes going on and some new colours/products going up over the next few days.

I’ve made a start last night with a new collection for the acrylic £10 tips, clearer pictures and easier to navigate. Feedback welcomed.

https://www.customtips.co.uk/collections/custom-drip-tips

New products going up this week too so keep your eyes peeled if you’re interested [emoji16]

I’ve been running around like a twat today so unfortunately only time for one!

This is a Snow White flake and midnight blue custom mix. It’s a slim 810 but it’s actually made to pressure fit over the Aspire revvo tanks original cap [emoji16]

IMG_6155.jpg

Lots of new colours now online!

Here’s a couple shots from today:

First up was a custom mix clear resin with silver metal flake embedded into it. I made two of these tips the same for a customer today, 810 curved shape 8mm tall.

IMG_6177.jpg

Also a custom height granite crush 810 for the profile RDA.

IMG_6181.jpg

Back
Top Bottom