What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Haha that’s the blank I cut them off, although I could make you something else out of it ;)
Oh I'll be ordering something in due course, just need to sort my shit out. Waiting to see how you get on with the Wasp caps.

Oh I'll be ordering something in due course, just need to sort my shit out. Waiting to see how you get on with the Wasp caps.

No probs mate, that’s next on the list soon as these new liquids are released [emoji16]

Tips arrived. Brilliant job @Lee. Looks ace on the blue Supreme & sets the Glaze off perfect [emoji16][emoji16]. Thanks pal [emoji106]
IMG_20180920_161408.jpeg

Nice one mate, pleased you’re happy! Will that Glaz one push down any more? Looks pissed [emoji23]
Yes it did. Didn't notice till posted photo [emoji44] but all is good. Not a manufacturing issue [emoji23][emoji23]

Yes it did. Didn't notice till posted photo [emoji44] but all is good. Not a manufacturing issue [emoji23][emoji23]

Ah sweet, thought I’d have to stop drinking beer in the daytime for a minute there, had me worried!

Nice and tight fit on the glaz is it?

Ah sweet, thought I’d have to stop drinking beer in the daytime for a minute there, had me worried!

Nice and tight fit on the glaz is it?
Alas no. Nearly swallowed it [emoji44]. Just been trying to fit a slightly thicker O ring into the cap but no dice. The issue appears to be the two O rings on the original tip add a little bit extra width & resistance.
No matter though fits perfect on the Drop Solo & Profile [emoji106] so if anybody wants tips for them your good to go.

Alas no. Nearly swallowed it [emoji44]. Just been trying to fit a slightly thicker O ring into the cap but no dice. The issue appears to be the two O rings on the original tip add a little bit extra width & resistance.
No matter though fits perfect on the Drop Solo & Profile [emoji106] so if anybody wants tips for them your good to go.

If you want to send it back I’d happily cut a oring on it for you mate, must be a odd setup in the Glaz as that’s identical diameter as the stock tip [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom