What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Also couple of 510s today for a Facebook customer, toxic red and urban crush [emoji16]

IMG_5082.jpg
IMG_5084.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_5083.jpg
    IMG_5083.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 30
Hi @Lee .... I'm thinking about a white set next, what do you have?

I'm thinking like pearl white and some of that silk ghost, maybe a bit of silver sparkle swirled though, a bit of a colour flip maybe.... so it looks mainly white but in the light has a bit of colour, sparkle and iridescence maybe?

Something that would look good on a stainless and white mod basically..... any ideas?

Hi @Lee .... I'm thinking about a white set next, what do you have?

I'm thinking like pearl white and some of that silk ghost, maybe a bit of silver sparkle swirled though, a bit of a colour flip maybe.... so it looks mainly white but in the light has a bit of colour, sparkle and iridescence maybe?

Something that would look good on a stainless and white mod basically..... any ideas?

Hi mate, if you can hang on a couple of days until this weekend you can have a proper look. I have a new website almost finished for custom tips... it has a automated interactive “drip tip builder” on there. Where you can see the colours, options, prices and stuff.

There is some bad news that goes with it though. I have had a awful lot of parcels go missing in the last week or so and have made the choice to send the multiple tip parcels signed for. It gets there quicker with a much better hit rate. As a result there has been some small price increases, so I can continue to offer free postage on everything.

For the most part it’s the same prices. Most are a tenner still, the custom mixes are £12 still, the build stands are £20 still. I have added surcharges ok for multiple colours though. I have had lots of customers asking for three colour mixes so that’s an option too!

I haven’t added the ring and tip sets or the billet box buttons etc to the site yet but they will be before it goes live. I don’t think they are going to be any more because the resin used is minimal. Maybe 50 pence or something for additional colours.

Sorry for the long post in reply to you but I was going to type this anyway so though I may as well get it done now [emoji23]

@Lee

Of course mate, that's fine .... give me a tag when it's up and running. :)

automated interactive drip tip builder eh? :D

@Lee

Of course mate, that's fine .... give me a tag when it's up and running. :)

automated interactive drip tip builder eh? :D

Haha, I am so busy with it all now that it’s becoming a chore talking though the same thing 20 times a day! Not so much the potv guys because I enjoy the chats here but on Instagram and Facebook messages at 3am etc is getting silly! Plus the less time I spend talking shit, the more time I spend making tips [emoji16]

So in my opinion it was worth the time and cost of having this set up - if it actually works properly lol. Seems to be working great so far though!

It also cuts out the translation problems. I have shipped more tips outside of the UK than within the UK and many of them don’t speak English. If they can order on the website and hit the translate button. It’s just easier for them and me. Google translate throws up some funny shit sometimes I can assure you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Haha, I am so busy with it all now that it’s becoming a chore talking though the same thing 20 times a day! Not so much the potv guys because I enjoy the chats here but on Instagram and Facebook messages at 3am etc is getting silly! Plus the less time I spend talking shit, the more time I spend making tips [emoji16]

So in my opinion it was worth the time and cost of having this set up - if it actually works properly lol. Seems to be working great so far though!

It also cuts out the translation problems. I have shipped more tips outside of the UK than within the UK and many of them don’t speak English. If they can order on the website and hit the translate button. It’s just easier for them and me. Google translate throws up some funny shit sometimes I can assure you [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

awesome .... I'm not surprised you are busy, it's really nice being able to choose exactly what you want rather than hunting around trying to find something like you have in your head on other sites..... you wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to be able to buy corolla rings in unique colours. Even my sister who has no interest in vaping at all commented on my Neapolitan set. :)

awesome .... I'm not surprised you are busy, it's really nice being able to choose exactly what you want rather than hunting around trying to find something like you have in your head on other sites..... you wouldn't believe how long I've wanted to be able to buy corolla rings in unique colours. Even my sister who has no interest in vaping at all commented on my Neapolitan set. :)

Thanks mate, it’s great to be busy too! I really enjoy making them. It’s like opening a present at Christmas each time you crack a mould open [emoji23]

That’s the same feedback I have been getting. Customers loving the custom colours and how they look, also the build stands people from all over ordering those. Apparently I’m one of the only people in the world making them in custom colours at the moment. It’s just been insane! I only wanted to make one for myself as some fun really [emoji23]

I’m sure others will jump on the boat and start making them soon but for now it’s really cool!

I'm thinking this setup needs a matching drip tip, can you help please @Lee? I'm also thinking grey/white swirl with sparkles or something (too much thinking for a Friday). A matching button and ring would be nice too, or am I pushing my luck? [emoji6]
IMG_20181019_153743.jpeg

I'm thinking this setup needs a matching drip tip, can you help please @Lee? I'm also thinking grey/white swirl with sparkles or something (too much thinking for a Friday). A matching button and ring would be nice too, or am I pushing my luck? [emoji6]View attachment 175872

Hey mate, are you ok to wait until this weekend to order on the new site too? It’s much easier and you can see all the colours clearly. Select what options you like, compare the prices to suit you etc.

Can deffo help with the tip and button! The ring I haven’t made any yet but i will try one for you :)

Few from today...

Custom billet box button and tip set for @junglist

IMG_5113.jpg
IMG_5117.JPG

Few more off to the states for a Instagram customer...

IMG_5107.jpg

And a low profile pink/blue flip custom mix 510 wide bore!

IMG_5108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom