What's new

Custom drip tips - £10 posted.

Not at the moment buddy, only the coil building stands. I have had a few people ask about large ones though so I’ll have to get some sorted!

@Lee im locked on waiting ready to pull the trigger when ya get them made,out of curiosity how much are the coil building stands?

IMG_5587.jpg
IMG_5588.jpg

Custom 810 with oring, 5mm bore off the mad cow blank. For a Facebook customer [emoji16]

Few shots from today! Facebook and Instagram customers!

I remembered to take some pictures today [emoji23]

IMG_5656.jpg
IMG_5658.jpg

Hi guys,

Just a quick one to let you know the tips website will be closed until further notice for custom orders.

We will still continue to supply fogstar with tips wholesale so I’ll still be making them! I unfortunately it’s getting a bit too much for me now and I just can’t fit in custom made tips at this time.

If and when I have more free time, I will of course mark the custom order bits as available again!

Fogstar will soon have a order on route of both tips of all shapes and sizes and coil building stands too!

Zero chance of that at the moment mate. My lathe has packed in this morning and god only knows when I’ll have time to have a proper look for the cause [emoji23]
Only messing mate, but thought the point of selling DW was to get some more free time!

Only messing mate, but thought the point of selling DW was to get some more free time!

Yeah it was mate! It’s fine usually but the Christmas orders have been insane. It’s killed me and the lathe [emoji23]

Yeah it was mate! It’s fine usually but the Christmas orders have been insane. It’s killed me and the lathe [emoji23]
That's what you get for creating such a stunning custard juice!!
Should have tried a mince pie and custard ?

Back
Top Bottom