What's new

Dark Arts flavours?!

Darkstar just confirmed in an email that they are flavour arts! And gave me an 11% off everything non-nic code. DSV11MA

Happy vaping all
Cheers tom [emoji5] That's more money I couldn't afford and iv only just received Tuesday's order from them today but fuck it order going in [emoji12]

Hopefully they will start selling inawera concentrates, and it will be a one stop shop
I'd say they more than likely will as there entire range will need to expand as no one will be buying nic in 9 days and that's a lot of sales been lost and probably staff that won't be that busy so I'm sure with all the money they have been earning this year on nic will go back into the business to stock a bigger and better range [emoji5]

Hope so, I'd like them to expand the dark arts range too. There's a few I want but didn't want to pay fa prices

Hope so, I'd like them to expand the dark arts range too. There's a few I want but didn't want to pay fa prices
Hopefully they will get a better range in, but tbh I don't mind paying fa prices as it's quality gear and you don't need as much,

So got my order today and made a few test batches up.

Apple fuji is great at 2% as is forest fruits

Raspberry is amazing at 1%! Can't wait to make a raspberry ice cream up

Back
Top Bottom