What's new

Dark Star Vapour

Kazza

Postman
Just put my order in for 6 x 10ml for a tenner including postage - thought it foolish not to.
I've gone for lime, lemon sorbet, fruits of the forest, Arctic menthol, liquid amber and black fire.

Does anyone have an opinion on any of these?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Forest friuts and lime are really nice mate enjoyed them

Sent from my GT-I8190 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Love the lime cant get enough of it, fruits of the forest is decent too, cant comment on others not tried them

vaping lemon sorbet as I type this.Lime for me not strong enough but the missus likes it. They all benefit from a few days steeping.

Thanks once again for the input.

Where should I put my liquids to steep? Does it need to be somewhere warm?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hi there, liquid amber is nice and smooth...light tasting. Lime isn't sharp enough for me but nice. Fruits of forest is really nice, black fire is lovely..Tastes like smoked black tea if you've had that. Definitely an acquired taste with it though. Desert Ship is freaking gorgeous if your kit can handle darker liquids. The BlackBerry is awful though...I hate to say it Cus I love darkstar but...blackberry noooo...

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hi there, liquid amber is nice and smooth...light tasting. Lime isn't sharp enough for me but nice. Fruits of forest is really nice, black fire is lovely..Tastes like smoked black tea if you've had that. Definitely an acquired taste with it though. Desert Ship is freaking gorgeous if your kit can handle darker liquids. The BlackBerry is awful though...I hate to say it Cus I love darkstar but...blackberry noooo...

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

lol i thought the same about blackberry tasted of scent and was very powerful. i used it a little over a couple of weeks now my wife has one of those air freshener thingymebobs that spray as you walk past and the scent is identical to the taste of the blckberry, now im craving it lol
but all in all nice juices from darkstar and lets be honest at the prices you can't complain.
bob

ps..
rob from darkstar sent me the blackberry free now that is a bargain......

Back
Top Bottom