What's new

Dark Star Vapour

I just ordered 6 bottles, half the price of the chinese stuff - incredible. Thanks the POTY for bringing this to my attention. If it's any good I'll get a years supply. . I'll do some reviewing once it arrives.

I got a menthol one in case I ever want to mix it in with something. What kind of ratio should I go for, or is that type of thing trial and error?

Wow, can't fault the service, just arrived, only ordered yesterday morning! And an extra Lime free - now sitting with tops of to mature!

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

decided to jump in too. ordered 12 bottles last night. lime,kiwi,sweet strawberry,blackberry ,fruits of the forrest and lemon. if i like them i will prob order another 12.
hoping the kiwi/lime or lemon have some sharpness,looking for a bitterish liquid the last lemon i got was :(

pmac - possibly get a couple FOC

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Put my order in yesterday. Postie delivered this morning !!!!. Am going to steep for a few days. Will report on flavours when I`ve tried them. Seems like an offer you can`t refuse !!

I'm just curious, and this may be a dumb question, but what's the deal with taking the cap off and on as he did in the video? How does this help?

I'm just curious, and this may be a dumb question, but what's the deal with taking the cap off and on as he did in the video? How does this help?

because oxygen will mix with the juice to allow flavours develop, a bit like taking the bottle off wine an hour or so before serving. If you are steeping in a cupboard with lid off remember to give them a good shake every couple of days.

I've just put an order in today, looking forward to trying them. Ordered a few flavours I have had from other brands and know I like plus a few I've not tried before. Like others have said at that price crazy not to try them out :-) Impatient now and it's only been a few hours. I picked the lime as one I've not tried before.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom