What's new

Dark Star Vapour

just sent another order off and cant wait to try the lime this time. not a big lime lover but hopefully it is something different.
too many juices out there that are boring in taste. i didnt take rob up on his try the liquid amber challenge nic flavours just dont do it for me.
well off to vote for darkstar in the vendor of the month fantastic offer and you are not limited to one purchase (cant beat that)
thanks rob and the darkstar team.
bob

The only one from my 2 orders from them I can't stand is the BlackBerry, I got a free bottle both times ordered with them and both were blackberry, they are sitting in my cupboard very lonely, I wont be touching them, others are good tho, im vaping strawberry from them as I write this, I have mixed it with vapologys cool berry and it's lovely :-)

i wasnt keen on the blackberry as stated before but now im craving it lol

Order placed :-)

Sent from my C6903 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

i also ordered 6 bottles from them, 4 for me 2 for the wife.looking forward to trying them

Decided to try the Desert Ship after trying the lime. Don`t think I`ll be ordering any more Desert Ship. I expected a ciggy-like flavour but all I got was chemical taste.

How long have everyones taken to arrive? I ordered the 25th and it said completed the 25th, but still not received anything yet... forget that it just arrived posty must have been extra busy today,two hours later than normal,:2thumbsup:

Last edited:
Decided to try the Desert Ship after trying the lime. Don`t think I`ll be ordering any more Desert Ship. I expected a ciggy-like flavour but all I got was chemical taste.

Don't give up on it just yet ossettbob , maybe you need to pop it into a fresh atomiser and let it sit for 10-20 mins to wick properly? Some juices take longer to soak into the wicks than others, some wicks play nicer with certain liquids... it's all so variable, there's always a lot of tweaks, trials & error. :)

Thumbs up for Fruits of the Forest, very smooth and a nice fruity/berry twang to it - could go with the lime potentially

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

And the Liquid Amber - best tobacco one I have found so far

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom