What's new

Dark Star Vapour

i also received my order today with a free bottle of fresh lime,bargain

The lime is to die for. But if its too tangy, drop some of your berry one in and it will lift it and be sweeter ;)

Just trying my forest fruits.... nice but very weak flavour, hoping it improves over the next day or so like my banana one did and is now lovely:grin2:

Just popped the Lemon Sorbet - lush, tangy

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Just tried a bit of the Liquid Amber in a vivi nova tank, and it was not at all what I was expecting. I'm not a tobacco flavour enthusiast, but this one is interesting, and not overpowering. To me, it tastes strongly of rum or butterscotch, rather than tobacco.

Also tried the Raspberry Candy in an Evod clearo, and it was just what I expected. ;)

Their lime is amazing, love it. And raspberry candy is very nice. Wasn't too keen on the peach melba though, i couldn't taste anything. It's had a bit longer to steep now though so perhaps i should try it again.

My Peach Melba had a nice flavour but seemed a bit weak, as well, so I've got mine steeping, too.

Their lime is amazing, love it. And raspberry candy is very nice. Wasn't too keen on the peach melba though, i couldn't taste anything. It's had a bit longer to steep now though so perhaps i should try it again.

I have got through 5ml of peach, 4ml of blackcurrant and 5ml of lime today so far. Love all 3 of them. Can tell it's my 1st day of quitting smoking! :D

Fruits of the Forest is a wonderful juice...very yummy. Raspberry Candy didn't give me much flavor and what I did taste I didn't care for. Blackberry was really perfumey. I steeped all of them for a week, so I guess I'll let them sit another week or so and see if they've improved. The Liquid Amber wasn't bad, but for some reason it gives me a headache.

vaped desert ship as soon as i got it and found it rough so put it on steep for a week and it was amazing, now my fav of darkstars juices. had a few lads try it today and they also loved it.

Back
Top Bottom