What's new

Dark Star Vapour

I've just put an order in today, looking forward to trying them. Ordered a few flavours I have had from other brands and know I like plus a few I've not tried before. Like others have said at that price crazy not to try them out :-) Impatient now and it's only been a few hours. I picked the lime as one I've not tried before.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Lime is the pick of the bunch

Lime is the pick of the bunch

It's one I've never tried before. Looking forward to trying it. Thought it might mix well with my blackberry as well.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Have ignored the advice abd cracked open the Lime - amaze balls! Got a spare as a freebie so will let that steep. May add a little strawberry in the meantime

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I've just ordered the lime,strawberry,raspberry and liquid amber-looking forward to trying them

Ordered raspberry, blackberry and fruits of the forest yesterday and then I read several posts about Liquid Amber and went back to order that one as well:yahoo:

The Lime is freaking gorgeous, have mixed in a little strawberry with it - super tasty. The lime is nice and sharp to my taste. Very refreshing.

I like the smooth chocolate/nutty stuff but its great to find something with a bit of zing to it.

Just tried the Lime. Really smooth. Wife says it`s best liquid we`ve had so far so it must be good !!. Looking forward to trying others.

How sour/bitter is the lime??

Call me a freak but im looking for a liquid that make you pucker up and leaves your mouth coated with a sour flavour, like all the sour sweets you ate as a kid.

pmac definite sour kick to it, had my nose on fire earlier - really great taste though and a great pallet freshener

Back
Top Bottom