What's new

Dark star vapours....

reuben

Postman
Has anybody else had difficulty tasting these liquids?

Vaped when I placed my order about a month ago using a pt3 and vision spinner and had nothing but a very mild hint of flavour.

Left them to steep until this morning, cleaned out and rewicked my aerotank, stuck it on the mvp and much the same im afraid.

Is it worth me doing a juice change and cleaning out the russian or am I not the only one to experience this?

I'm trying to taste, raspberry candy and peach melba. I can get a slightly stronger taste from the arctic menthol.

Unfortunately, I think they're probably just about worth their "introductory" price tag and would not go back if the price rise at all.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Same here I'm sad to say. Couldn't fault their service - sent me a load of freebies when what I ordered was out of stock and superb communication but a couple of months of steeping hasn't improved the 5 or 6 different juices I got. Shame really 'cos the guy running it seems really nice. Just needs the product to match the service.

Sent using the not under-estimated power of the dark side from the Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I thought the same ,so started making my own,never tasted flavour like it and dead easy mate

I got a mate to buy them,was discussing them last night & I've formed the opinion that the flavour matches their price.As I now mix mine & my mates juices,the lack of taste isn't an issue any more.To go with the muted tastes though,is a distinct lack of actual vapour(they're good for stealth vaping though) :P

I was so exited by the bargin juices on ordering from dark star and the fact thet sent me freebies but i could hardly taste any flavour,, usually the lack of flavour is made up for in the clouds but clouds from this juice where less than impressive aswell. Ive tried all the flavours and the only one that i can really taste slightly is artic menthol,, its a shame because the service was excellent :(

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Service was good, price was good, delivery times were good, taste was very poor....I got six 10ml bottles of different flaours as testers and was really disappointed with five of them, flavour wise (The blackcurrant was good though) I eventually gave them away as they were not for me...

Exact same experience as you guys. Great communication, nice guy, cool black envelopes....... nae taste. You get what you pay for I guess.

Ordered my 6 juices over a week ago and still not received them, after an email I was told should have them today or tomorrow. Was looking forward to them but maybe not after reading this.

Sblurter... Trying to be objective here... I got mine about 2 months ago. Maybe he's responded to feedback and strengthened the flavours since. Taste is subjective after all. I found the kiwi I got very pleasant but didn't like the rest. I think the vapour is weak 'cos they rely on AG rather than VG which is a positive if you're stealthy. Post on this thread when you've tried them so we know if they've improved :-)

Sent using the not under-estimated power of the dark side from the Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm a big fan of them, it's strange how everyone else gets weak flavours but mine are fairly strong. Peach melba and lemon are very weak I must admit but I find kiwi, strawberry, blackberry, blackcurrant and raspberry awesome! I'm currently vaping strawberry as I type this through a aerotank and Nemi. Vapour production isn't bad either.

Maybe I just keep being lucky but I have had over 25 bottles from them now?

Forgot to mention lime being great and my ADV. :p

Sent from my HTC One using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom