What's new

Dark star vapours....

After reading a couple of good reviews I decided to give them a go. I'm really impressed, the flavours (all fruity) are excellent. I find Pro Tanks are pretty poor flavour-wise (TaiFun GS on the way!!!). On occasion I've even found SnakeOil to be flavourless when using a PT!!!!

Used with a dripper these juices are very flavoursome. The Blackberry is excellent. It has hints of the natural flavour with a kind of mild nettle taste. Hard to describe but delicious.

I've only had them a couple of days and need to use them more before really recommending them; but at the sale price they are a steal. I'd be interested to know how they steep before stocking up.

Lately I found that I was getting really wheezy with an apparent build up in my lungs - coughing all night, breathing rattle etc. It was getting quite bad. I've switch to high PG juices and the problem went away.
At 70:30 these juices are great for me.

Great Value and great service.

I got my juices yesterday after a long wait and have tried a few. The tobacco ones which I bought or my wife an never usually vape are rather quite nice :) The lime is OK but the blackcurrant tastes like perfume to me. So overall quite pleased :)

Back
Top Bottom