What's new

Darwin Mods-Squonk

A couple of pics of #008 and #009 that have gone out this week

u2S7Qo7l.jpg

LDH8vnrl.jpg

hKEM3ykl.jpg

XHybI5Vl.jpg

Sorry for the lack of updates, I have been extremely busy building Squonk³s for the last couple months.

The last mod from the second list is complete so I thought I would share some pictures of the finished mods that have gone out recently.

I don't have any plans to run another list for the Squonk³, I want to start work on a couple of new ideas. There will possibly be another 2 Squonk³s go up for sale late in the summer.

5poGwJKl.jpg

34VkvQ8l.jpg

rGSEGp9l.jpg

MP79hvOl.jpg

y7lXMvTl.jpg

4aq7K22l.jpg

5Mh1B47l.jpg

bdZiZOxl.jpg

DDWS62Kl.jpg

4pFxgIEl.jpg

MO1K1bQl.jpg

0WgmmB0l.jpg

CxXTYKil.jpg

5HTeIl1l.jpg

cC0DRfYl.jpg

RVEcgVQl.jpg

V1t9XG5l.jpg

vzKwJjvl.jpg

m9q2MCXl.jpg

TbK3H8Ml.jpg

UAkAV60l.jpg

gEly69ul.jpg

sNyhKegl.jpg

CuPNoGOl.jpg

j6KQrQjl.jpg

NV380pEl.jpg

5rMLdZGl.jpg

mNfC7BLl.jpg

-

SQUONK³ BOTTLE UPGRADE

I have finally found a better bottle solution with thanks to Anthony, one of the Squonk³ owners :)

The new bottle is shorter, reducing capacity from 15ml to 12ml.

The new size now allows the tube to go straight up to the 510 removing the loop. This greatly improves the squonk action, it is great to finally have this niggle properly sorted out!

The smaller bottle still has the luer lock fittings for nice secure mechanical connection to the tubing.

This will be available as an upgrade to all the existing Squonk³ owners.
I am just waiting for a few parts to arrive, they should be here in the next few days. Then I will get a list together of who wants what etc.
I will be doing these at cost so should be around £4-5 inc UK post. I hope these will start going out next week.

3olD8sKl.jpg

UPGRADE KIT

The bottle upgrade parts have all now arrived and I have put a load of kits together ready to send :)
I have decided to make the kit a little more comprehensive and will include-
2 x Spare bottles with luer cap tops
1 x Fully prepared bottle set-up ready to install
1 x Spare Luer lock barbed connector
1 x Spare 0-ring for 510
30cm spare tubing

Total cost is £6 inc UK post +£2 ROW

I have a few spare bottles with luer cap top, so I if anyone would like to have an additional spare this will be +£2. I will limit this to 1 extra per person as I only have limited numbers until I put another order in.

Anybody that would like the upgrade kit please fill in the following form, which should only take a minute, this should help me keep track of everything easier.

Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1z8yFrZdziP16bBOHWIhxYUAX78xfMQhFcXc7YvSfDCY/viewform

BKSTRtNm.jpg

Finally I have a minute to get a list sorted out for the Squonk³ custom flow-rings, I owe a huge thank you to Dino Ferrari for sorting these out.

I think they look excellent and really finish it off nicely.

There are 2 sizes 22mm and 30mm.

I am expecting they will work out around £20. I will get a bulk order together once I have an idea of numbers.

Sorry for another form, but it does help me keep organised no end as I get requests from the Facebook and UKV too.
So if you want one, please take a minute to register your interest that would be great-
Flow-ring form

VmJFnsil.jpg

Tkyz0NIl.jpg

tRZBFhKl.jpg

5QtVNBHl.jpg

GSCrs6Al.jpg

KaT3xozl.jpg

WlQWSHUl.jpg

3Tw9wQYl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom