What's new

Dicodes Dani Extreme V3 - 18350 vs. 18650 Battery Performance

Hi all, I'm looking to pick up Dicodes Dani Extreme V3, and I'm wondering about the battery performance/life between a 18350 and 18650 battery (as in which Dani model would be best for me).

I'm currently using a Kanger Tech Kbox Mini, with a House of Hybrids Kabuki tank (14w with a 1.8 coil). I find the battery life to be more than needed with an 18650 battery, and wondered how the capacity would compare if I were to use a 18350 (if that battery size were to to actually fit in a Kbox Mini)?

I know there is less choice when selecting a 18350 battery which could be an issue in the future. But really I want to get some sort of rough idea of how much use I'll get from an 18350 on a single charge (which I understand is a bit of an open ended question).

Back to the Dani Extreme V3, I'm edging on the side of caution and thinking that the 18650 model maybe the better choice because of the availability of suitable/reputable battery models/makes and that I know this will last me for the best part of a day (with moderation) when vaping.

Any help will be appreciated...

all I can tell you I'm vaping 5ml of liquid a day, on13.5W with 1.5-1.8ohm. Single 18650 battery is just enough. I wouldn't buy18350. They are shorter, and lighter a bit, but nothing else, but lots of neg. in my view. Dani V3 is a very good choice.

Have you considered ehphro 101? Basically a clone but very well put together, and only about £20. Much cheaper way of finding out for yourself :)

It depends on whether you want small and discreet at the expense of battery life.
Two 1100 mHa 18350 batteries will still not give you the vape time of a single 2500 mHa 18650 battery.

Dicodes are great mods, I run two Dani Box Minis so whichever size of the V3 you decide on, you won't be disappointed.

18350s are the preserve of people who enjoy carrying a load of them about in a bag.

There’s been no development of the technology over the last umpteen years so they really aren’t worth bothering with unless you absolutely have to use a tiny mod and MTL.

18350's are good if you want a stealth vape but even with a high ohm build you would need at least 4 of them for a day's worth of vaping. Has a few 18350 mods but didn't keep them for long but if you do exos 18350 are not bad at 1100mah

Back
Top Bottom