What's new

Dinner Ladys Lemon tart

Dinner Ladys Juice is phenomenal! My partner went in to my local vape shop a few weeks back and I got her to read out what new juices they had in stock. I turned my nose up when she said lemon tart and decided to get taffy man blueberry. So we get home and she blows a massive cloud in my face and oh my gosh. It smelled like heaven. (besides her bad breath) I joke!! So she goes out and leaves this yellow bottle staring at me so I drip. The flavour is immense its such a true lemon tart and by far the nicest juice I have vaped. I hd to buy her a new bottle as she probably only got about 5 mils of it, its really that good!!

Dinner Ladys Juice is phenomenal! My partner went in to my local vape shop a few weeks back and I got her to read out what new juices they had in stock. I turned my nose up when she said lemon tart and decided to get taffy man blueberry. So we get home and she blows a massive cloud in my face and oh my gosh. It smelled like heaven. (besides her bad breath) I joke!! So she goes out and leaves this yellow bottle staring at me so I drip. The flavour is immense its such a true lemon tart and by far the nicest juice I have vaped. I hd to buy her a new bottle as she probably only got about 5 mils of it, its really that good!!
Yes! Tried this at the vape shop, I've asked for some for Christmas!

iff you diy its worth looking at flavor boss they do a clone version which is unreal, they say to leave for 4 week steep, id polished 500 ml off in 2 week it didn't even reach the steep date

Yes! Tried this at the vape shop, I've asked for some for Christmas!

It's literally my new favourite juice along side I love cookies. Although the cookies will destroy your coils in hours haha. My entire Christmas list this year is vaping equipment/supplies!

iff you diy its worth looking at flavor boss they do a clone version which is unreal, they say to leave for 4 week steep, id polished 500 ml off in 2 week it didn't even reach the steep date

Cheers mate, will have a look on there. Haha my friend makes some okay juices. Actually they're bloody terrible so they reach the steep date and then I donate them to the less fortunate haha.

If you make some extra, can I buy it?? I'm loving it!!

If you make some extra, can I buy it?? I'm loving it!!
Why not try yourself it really is dead easy. It's just like mixing a cocktail. Get some nicotine, pg and vg from darkstar pour it into the supplied bottle from flavour boss and away you go.

Cheers

Gaz

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479372566.475957.jpg

This is the ingredients and percentage rates you need it at,

Plus I have none left at all, I'm waiting for payday to put in a big order of it, iff you still not made some by then il send you some free, ( we're not allowed to sell home brew on here)

Back
Top Bottom