What's new

Dinner Ladys Lemon tart

As above... a little tester may be?? Please. Pretty please, with a lemon on top!!
I currently don't have the time to diy but maybe will in the new year. Barely enough time to rewick my coils!!

Pretty sure flavour boss do all their flavours as 10ml ready to vape samples! Saves waitin'...

Last edited:
Pretty sure flavour boss do all their flavours as 10ml ready to vape samples! Saves waitin'...

If its this one....??? (Same as dinner lady lemon tart)
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1479390762.253564.jpg

Then I'll just order some...

Got some of the ready made eliquid from them last week, opened it up and it smelt great... filled up a tank and off I went... But, the tart bit tasted of cardboard!! Oh no! So left it for a week and the same... the lemon is definitely there (and quite nice) but its the biscuit tart base thats a bit cardboardy!
do I have to leave their ready made liquid to steep? Will it get better?? Only time will tell!!

Got some of the ready made eliquid from them last week, opened it up and it smelt great... filled up a tank and off I went... But, the tart bit tasted of cardboard!! Oh no! So left it for a week and the same... the lemon is definitely there (and quite nice) but its the biscuit tart base thats a bit cardboardy!
do I have to leave their ready made liquid to steep? Will it get better?? Only time will tell!!
That's good. I've been looking for a cardboard tasting liquid for ages. Cheers mate!

Back
Top Bottom