What's new

Disposable vape alternatives - fake review weirdness

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
So - you may have seen we have a disposable vape alternative section ..

We have not actually sold a lot from it yet - its new, but doing well in the search engines.

and yet one of the disposable like salt flavours has managed to garner a really bad review ….

from someone who has never bought from us … about a product - WE HAVE NOT EVEN SOLD ANY OF YET.

oddness

hope your going to leave one of your witty replies to the comments so at least others can see its a fake review.

hope your going to leave one of your witty replies to the comments so at least others can see its a fake review.

I wasn't even intending to publish it - the content seems geared towards promoting disposables as a better option - the opposite of what i Intend that particular section to be about - and as the poster is not a customer nor have we sold any of the product - i see no reason i have too!

im interested though - to see if producing a section like this has rattled some cages.

or if its just a random troll

soz, thought it had already been posted.
youve certainly come apon a good idea to mention the word but for the purpous of alternatives.
im guessing a troll who radomly posts shit or is someone in favour of these products and wants to advertise anything against alternatives.

weve seen a lot lately on here that dont make it past us and theres been quite a lot of pure dis suppliers weve never heard of.

Back
Top Bottom