What's new

Disposables to Turkey?

Chuck Norris

Achiever
Hi guys haven’t been on here in AGES!!!

We’re going to Turkey in a few weeks for 7 nights, last time we went I just took some old Kanger pro tank minis in case they got lost or stopped at the airport. This time I’m thinking of taking 3 of the IVG 2400 four in one disposables (pretty decent tbf!!)

Whats the score with taking disposables
IMG_9607.jpeg
on the plane, one will be used that day the other pair still sealed in the boxes. Am I ok taking 3 or is there a limit & do they have to go in hand luggage?

Thanks Dave

I don't think people here are interested in disposable vapes, Dave. Try to ask the question in Reddit. I saw a lot of people talk about their traveliing issue with taking disposable vapes to the plane or the custom, some guys may solve it for ya

Whats the score with taking disposables on the plane, one will be used that day the other pair still sealed in the boxes. Am I ok taking 3 or is there a limit & do they have to go in hand luggage?

Thanks Dave
It may vary airline to airline, but I believe that generic rule is that you need to have it in your carry on luggage, as it contains lithium battery.
More elaborative info here:

I don't think people here are interested in disposable vapes, Dave. Try to ask the question in Reddit. I saw a lot of people talk about their traveliing issue with taking disposable vapes to the plane or the custom, some guys may solve it for ya

Thanks. I need to get back into rebuilding, I’ve just been using pods for the last couple years and the odd disposable if I’m in the pub. I’ll take a look at Reddit though 👍🏻

It may vary airline to airline, but I believe that generic rule is that you need to have it in your carry on luggage, as it contains lithium battery.
More elaborative info here:
Thanks, I did this last time but just used my old (cheap) pen drive stuff 👍🏻

Back
Top Bottom