What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

How are Darrant Chemicals? Says in there site orders will be received next day (mine wasnt) have emailed them but customer service doesn't look like there strong point. Anyone else had any issues?

How are Darrant Chemicals? Says in there site orders will be received next day (mine wasnt) have emailed them but customer service doesn't look like there strong point. Anyone else had any issues?
No comment on my issues with them [emoji23][emoji23]

I ordered from them on Tuesday (5th) and not received any response to my email or received my order. I wish I had seen the posts further down the thread.

After checking my paypal receipt i've seen this guys email is solventshop at gmail.com and has an ebay shop, http://stores.ebay.co.uk/solventshop checked his negative feedbacks.. not good.

As he has not shipped my item and not followed his next day shipment promise, also ignored both of my emails. I will just open a dispute via paypal and ask for my money.

Last edited:
I received mine late this afternoon thankfully, items seem good but service was a bit shit, Lubrisolve from now on I think.

Lol was it your package that they emptied their bins into [emoji23][emoji23]
No comment... Lol

I've heard a lot of good but also a lot of bad about Darrant Chemicals.

If by any chance, the ratio tips to more bad than good, I'll consider removing them from this post.

As there's other companies out there, who have great service. Plus it doesn't seem fair if others get let down by them

Finally after opening a paypal dispute darrant chemical have sent me a track number that begins with 0226...

I guess they use yodel ?

Also does anyone know if their vg pg and nic vg is good because i ordered the lot from them :( got paranoya now..

Finally after opening a paypal dispute darrant chemical have sent me a track number that begins with 0226...

I guess they use yodel ?

Also does anyone know if their vg pg and nic vg is good because i ordered the lot from them :( got paranoya now..

PG and VG are fine, not bought there nic so can't comment.

They do use Yodel.

You'll receive your order it's just a bit slooow.

Latest order from thee cig shop taking the buiscet, ordered Monday now Saturday and still nowt, tried to contact them but no luck. Having a nightmare so far this year with deliveries.

UPDATE

Royal Crappy Mail lost my parcel, contacted the guys at Thee cig shop via Facebook and got an imediate response, replacement sent, they couldn't be more apologetic which was nice but I know it's not there fault.

Last edited:
ibottle shipping fees are ridiculous. I tried to buy 40X10ml bottles at a cost of £5.40. The shipping fees are £4.75. This amount could easily be sent as a standard small parcel even before trade discounts.

Back
Top Bottom