What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

hey gents .. as far as i did understand one of cheapest places to buy flavour concentrates nic anfd base is darkstar ? or it is cheapest only for base .. but where can i buy cheapest flavours any advise ?

They're quite reasonable on concentrates

For cheap, unbranded concentrates, Vapours-R-Us are 30 ml for £3

Probably a very daft question but any idea when Darkstar will stop selling nic? Is it literally, the 20th & game over or will they carry on for a bit selling the stock they have?

hey gents .. as far as i did understand one of cheapest places to buy flavour concentrates nic anfd base is darkstar ? or it is cheapest only for base .. but where can i buy cheapest flavours any advise ?
Vapable has good prices, free delivery over £10 and loyalty points. They do Capella, FA, Flavour Art and West plus others. Quick delivery too!

They're quite reasonable on concentrates

For cheap, unbranded concentrates, Vapours-R-Us are 30 ml for £3

Probably a very daft question but any idea when Darkstar will stop selling nic? Is it literally, the 20th & game over or will they carry on for a bit selling the stock they have?

They can continue trading stock until November mate.

The classification around raw nicotine ingredients, not in pre-made juice is a very grey area still.

I'd personally, well I do [emoji23]. Buy it, decant it into glass bottles leaving as small as possible air bubble and putting it separate in the freezer.

They can continue trading stock until November mate.

The classification around raw nicotine ingredients, not in pre-made juice is a very grey area still.

I'd personally, well I do [emoji23]. Buy it, decant it into glass bottles leaving as small as possible air bubble and putting it separate in the freezer.

Cheers pal, I've got a 500ml bottle that should last me a while but I'm thinking of getting another 500ml to stick in the freezer at work (it's empty) just not sure how long to leave it :30:

Cheers pal, I've got a 500ml bottle that should last me a while but I'm thinking of getting another 500ml to stick in the freezer at work (it's empty) just not sure how long to leave it :30:

Just wack it in some glass bottles, youll be fine mate. Preferably Amber glass

Nicotine can be stored for iirc 10 years (in the freezer) before it starts to degrade.

Just wack it in some glass bottles, youll be fine mate. Preferably Amber glass

Nicotine can be stored for iirc 10 years (in the freezer) before it starts to degrade.

Oh, I'm cool with the 500ml I've got now, it's just I want another 500ml to stash :D

What's the diffenence with the 500ml bottle and x5 100ml freezer pack? Is it just all ready decantered in to glass bottles ready for freezing??

Thinking of getting some to freeze and I'm down to 1mg in my RDA's and 2mg in tanks, so will last a very long time between me and the wife[emoji4] [emoji4]

What's the diffenence with the 500ml bottle and x5 100ml freezer pack? Is it just all ready decantered in to glass bottles ready for freezing??

Thinking of getting some to freeze and I'm down to 1mg in my RDA's and 2mg in tanks, so will last a very long time between me and the wife[emoji4] [emoji4]

In short, yes that's the difference. Where's doing the freezer packs btw?

Back
Top Bottom