What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

Will see if I can update :)

Will also add notes on writing recipes down and keeping backups

Awesome, ill try dig my note pad out with flavour art % in it, found people tend to try using fa like normal concentrates and then dont like them

Another +1 for sticky.

Probably the most useful thread I've come across but it sure took some finding when I came to order my DIY supplies.

Awesome, ill try dig my note pad out with flavour art % in it, found people tend to try using fa like normal concentrates and then dont like them
Good man, I'll see if I can find the Google docs with all the %'s listed ect

Maybe abit about making up concentrates ect

Nice will be loads of help to new diy folks, all good having recipe threads but without these type of threads you dont know were to start

Also thing ive not seen mentioned alot is bridging flavours, think guys give up when they cant get flavour notes just right.

hopefully they can sticky this thread. Top job huggett

Nice will be loads of help to new diy folks, all good having recipe threads but without these type of threads you dont know were to start

Also thing ive not seen mentioned alot is bridging flavours, think guys give up when they cant get flavour notes just right.

hopefully they can sticky this thread. Top job huggett
Certainly will be helpful to the new guys, the inputs been a team effort from the Apes here.

Can't stress enough to them, they won't hit gold on a flavour straight away but why do most of us DIY?

Is it monetary, tailoring something to ourselves or simply because it's damned creative and relaxing at times.

Upto the Mods/Admins regards sticky.

But aslong as others keep plugging away helping us build our own knowledge base, I'll be the keyboard monkey :P

Certainly will be helpful to the new guys, the inputs been a team effort from the Apes here.

Can't stress enough to them, they won't hit gold on a flavour straight away but why do most of us DIY?

Is it monetary, tailoring something to ourselves or simply because it's damned creative and relaxing at times.

Upto the Mods/Admins regards sticky.

But aslong as others keep plugging away helping us build our own knowledge base, I'll be the keyboard monkey :P

Haha keyboard monkey, ill send a message asking for it to be stickyed if they dont ill keep asking lol.

God i made some god awfull juices for first 2 month, only carried on becuase i found it relaxing the hole mixing and experimenting, but eventually it pays off.

Not at home atm but when i get home ill dig my note pads out see if there any usefull stuff in to add to the threads for you

Haha keyboard monkey, ill send a message asking for it to be stickyed if they dont ill keep asking lol.

God i made some god awfull juices for first 2 month, only carried on becuase i found it relaxing the hole mixing and experimenting, but eventually it pays off.

Not at home atm but when i get home ill dig my note pads out see if there any usefull stuff in to add to the threads for you
The only reason the stuff I mix now is vapeable is because of others guidance.

A 'terrible' mix, isn't a mistake its a learning curve, identify and rework. But never bloody just throw stuff together without writing it down xD

I just enjoy feeling like a mad scientist in the kitchen, then waiting for it to mature and see what needs improving :P

Appreciate it chunty ;), anyone lurking feel free to throw up ideas. Help others learn, no such thing as a stoopid idea, unless its really stoopid.

no such thing as a stoopid idea, unless its really stoopid.

You called? [emoji2]
When I first started DIY I forgot to label the bottles! So YEESSSSSS definitely write EVERYTHING down. To keep things cheap I just write on some coloured card and apply with sellotape now.
Glad the threads still going as I know it's helped a lot of people.

Back
Top Bottom