What's new

DIY Shopping List (Quality, Pricing & Discount Codes)

You called? [emoji2]
When I first started DIY I forgot to label the bottles! So YEESSSSSS definitely write EVERYTHING down. To keep things cheap I just write on some coloured card and apply with sellotape now.
Glad the threads still going as I know it's helped a lot of people.
I bellowed sir,

Labels are your best friend :P, Nic level, PG/VG ratios, flavour name, DOB and when it needs to steep until.

Jesus I'm gonna be busy later on writing up these notes were making in the comments xD

I'm looking to start diy'ing soon so this will be invaluable. [emoji106]

I'm looking to start diy'ing soon so this will be invaluable. [emoji106]
Keep an eye on it bud :), will be updated drastically over the next week.

Any questions just ask anyone, alot of members here are invaluable knowledge they'll happily share

Few tips

First thing to do before mixing your first batch is this, type in google eliquid recipes, then what your guna do is look at every single recipey 1 by 1 even the flavours you dont like.

Next step your guna go back to the beggining and look threw them again this time with a pen and pad and your guna right down all the patterns you see reoccur while reading them i.e raspberry and pomegrant pair well together/ custard and dulce or fresh cream pair together in alot of recipes, once you have written down all the simalaritys you can find your guna get a brew.

Next step your guna drink your brew and then try and figure out why these flavours go well together and what do they do in the relationship i.e raspberry gives you the sharp prominent flavour and the pomegranet is going to tone down the raspberrys sharp edges and make it sweeter and also more fresh, once you have worked out what each pair do for each other, then you have a basic understanding of flavour pairing

Next step is to decide what flavours you like and what type of vaper you are, fruite/tobbaco/deserts, dont rush out and buy 10 random concentrates or youll have problem pairing them, you want a recipe in mind before ordering concentrates

Were to find insperation for a recipey, pretty simple step it can be a favourite child hood treat or bakery cake you like, the best resource for recipy inspiration ive found is an app on the app store its a simple app that has 6000 smoothie/cocktails and soft drink recipeys on but there is lots of these kinds of apps, on each tab itll tell you what fruits or if it has creams or if it has coconuts etc, then you can start formulating what ingredients to add to your recipes. For desert and sweet flavour eliquid i search wiki pedia for the sweet so fruit salad on wiki pedia it says is pineapple and raspberry so now i have a base to start tweeking till its to my taste, simple method but helps alot ive found in my mixing

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom