What's new

Dj vape address please

I got caught with this yesterday and have just spotted all the reviews aswell. Worst thing now is they stopped accepting Paypal, but a lot of vape sites Ive used are now using this weird way to pay and it seemed to be the same thing.

Annoyingly, with most people saying they got their items eventually, the 2 things I ordered were things I've not been able to find in stock anywhere else (Kylin M AIO and Nitrous Ghost edition). So unlikely they even have these in stock.

God damn, I usually always check reviews first too, just got excited seeing these both available, too good to be true :( hopefully I can get my £70 back

I got caught with this yesterday and have just spotted all the reviews aswell. Worst thing now is they stopped accepting Paypal, but a lot of vape sites Ive used are now using this weird way to pay and it seemed to be the same thing.

Annoyingly, with most people saying they got their items eventually, the 2 things I ordered were things I've not been able to find in stock anywhere else (Kylin M AIO and Nitrous Ghost edition). So unlikely they even have these in stock.

God damn, I usually always check reviews first too, just got excited seeing these both available, too good to be true :( hopefully I can get my £70 back
guess you didnt see my warning on post 5 then thats been posted there for around 4 years :(
POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers

So an update from me. My order which I thought I got scammed for back in 16th May actually arrived this week. All in order as well.

Clearly this guy uses China post and not EVRI or Royal Mail as written on his website. Definitely won't be using again but happy I at least got my stuff and didn't lose my money for nothing

I'm surprised that they're still in business tbh. With so many orders so delayed, or not turning up at all, and all the BS on the website, you'd think somebody somewhere would take them to a regulator of some kind. :)

guess you didnt see my warning on post 5 then thats been posted there for around 4 years :(
POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers
unfortunately not :(

It was just one of those stupid spur of the moment decisions when i was just leaving work cause Id been after both and just happened to spot them in stock. Wasnt until today I had a better look and quickly saw the reviews :( just a moment of stupidity!

The AIO has suddenly been marked as out of stock on their site even though every colour option showed available so gave me an excuse to email them early to question it. Fingers crossed. Learned my lesson at least.

unfortunately not :(

It was just one of those stupid spur of the moment decisions when i was just leaving work cause Id been after both and just happened to spot them in stock. Wasnt until today I had a better look and quickly saw the reviews :( just a moment of stupidity!

The AIO has suddenly been marked as out of stock on their site even though every colour option showed available so gave me an excuse to email them early to question it. Fingers crossed. Learned my lesson at least.

If you paid by credit card you have distance selling regulations on your side. There doesn't need to be anything wrong. You have the legal right to cancel and reimbursement if you want to. It might take a while but you will receive a refund one way or another.

If you paid by credit card you have distance selling regulations on your side. There doesn't need to be anything wrong. You have the legal right to cancel and reimbursement if you want to. It might take a while but you will receive a refund one way or another.
Debit card unfortunately :17:

Debit card unfortunately :17:

I think it applies to debit cards too.

Distance selling regulations give you a legal right to change your mind. The chargeback and section 75 schemes should reimburse you if the company doesn't comply. Have a look into it.

Pro Tip:

If none of the usual UK stockists have it in stock, but one "uk" place says they do, check everything you can about that place before ordering - it is usually too good to be true.

Back
Top Bottom