What's new

DNA board missing button

rocchenroll

Hello,
I wanted to install a Mission Switch on my SXK Billet DNA 60 but I just realised that the board is missing the secondary button (see image). Any suggestion on how I can fix this?
Thank you!

Attachments

• 20221118_113456.jpg
    20221118_113456.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 62
Not sure what you're getting at. What secondary button is missing? The Mission Switch is a straight replacement for the og plate.

Not sure what you're getting at. What secondary button is missing? The Mission Switch is a straight replacement for the og plate.

There's supposed tobe a Button with a rubber bit like this board in the blue circle

Screenshot_20221118-192518_Google~2.jpg

His is missing the button circled in blue from his pic above

Screenshot_20221118-192228_Chrome.jpg

Doesn't the Mission switch use the button on the membrane.
Copied from billetbox.info
To install the Switch system, you simply remove the 4 long screws holding the factory button inner panel and place it in the same spot and replace the same screws. For the control plate, remove the 3 screws and carefully remove the original control plate and replace it with the Mission control plate.

Doesn't the Mission switch use the button on the membrane.
Copied from billetbox.info
To install the Switch system, you simply remove the 4 long screws holding the factory button inner panel and place it in the same spot and replace the same screws. For the control plate, remove the 3 screws and carefully remove the original control plate and replace it with the Mission control plate.

I think you can use either button depending on were you press

Depends which mission switch. Older ones only use the switch on the board whereas the newer rokr switch uses both.

Depends which mission switch. Older ones only use the switch on the board whereas the newer rokr switch uses both.

Did SXK do their BBs with the on board button as that's what the op wants to put the Mission switch on

Back
Top Bottom