What's new

Review DNA30 (clone by Cloupor)

I'm thinking of getting one of these..currently I only have efest imr 18650 batteries.. I think these will be ok at lower watts but what would you recommend? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

I'm thinking of getting one of these..currently I only have efest imr 18650 batteries.. I think these will be ok at lower watts but what would you recommend? Thanks

theyll be fine at lower watts, but for higher watts you really should invest in something with a higher amp rating.

the purple efests are going around have a 30amp limit and are still cheaper than the aw imr jobbies. brilliant batters and perfect for a 30watt mod :)

original dna 30 quoted sony vtc4 batteries if any help

Sony VTC4 / VTC5
or
Purple Efest

Should both have no problems going up to 30 watts.

Doors it matter if they are flat or button top?

Thanks..gone for some flat top vtc5's

My DNA30 clone no logo by Cloupor

IMAG0159_zps5e429888.jpg

IMAG0161_zps65cc46cf.jpg

I just got one of the new batch of Cloupor DNA 30's from a company in the UK. It fires on the first press of the button after being in sleep mode which is nice. I'd heard quite a few people moan about having to press the button twice with the earlier ones. It is without a doubt the best vape I've had yet, I'm over the moon with it :D

Back
Top Bottom